IIMDA 2018 Fall Meeting Agenda
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort – October 19th – 21st
Friday, October 19th
- Cocktail Party, Welcome Reception and Dinner
Saturday, October 20th
- Voting on new IIMDA Board Member
- Building your business through partnerships
- “Good – Better – Best” pricing models to level the playing field of competition and reduce novice buyer confusion
- Bonus plans for your service bureau staff that drive the right behaviours
- Robotic Process Engineering (RPA) – Thoughts from the field
- Is Inbound Marketing the best and last remaining road to appointment generation?
- Using Inbound Marketing to grow your reach and get a measurable increase in ROI with special guest speaker Niti Shah, Senior Marketing Manager with HubSpot
- Things that Work
- Cocktail Party and Dinner
Sunday, October 21st
- Updates on membership, financials, and Spring meeting information
- The value proposition of PSIGEN’s advanced capture software
- Future Shock: Paper, People, Project Managers and Propaganda
- Pretend it’s 2021, what is your service bureau scanning?
- Where are good people going to come from to replenish your ranks as key people retire?
- How can tools like RPA be used to offset labor issues in your service bureau?
- How to maintain and attract top talent?
- Recap of the latest industry terminology. Which terms are simply marketing “fluff” and which ones are actually meaningful?