IIMDA 2019 Fall Meeting Agenda & Location
The IIMDA Board is excited to announce that this year’s fall meeting will be located in the heart of Canadian wine country, Niagara-on-the-Lake. The conference will be held at the historical Prince of Wales hotel, from October 3rd through October 5th.
Getting to the Prince of Wales Hotel
For our American members, we recommend flying into Buffalo International Airport, renting a car and driving across the Peace Bridge (about an hour drive). For those coming from Canada flying into the Hamilton International Airport would be your best option (about an hour drive from the airport). For more detailed directions, please visits the hotel’s website here.
What to Expect at the Fall Meeting
The Board has put together another wonderful agenda for our members to help them grow their businesses and prepare for the upcoming changes to our industry. Just a few of the topics that we’ll cover include:
- The Challenger Methodology – How to sell in the new world
- The evolution of demand generation through account management
- Can we stop calling everything a lead – sales & marketing alignment
- Things that work with a focus on growing your business, internal processes, emerging markets, and developing a strong corporate culture
- RPA demonstration and partnership opportunities
- Future Shock
Make sure you registered so you can take advantage of this opportunity to build a stronger business. Registration information should be in your inbox, if not, contact our Executive Director, Bob Chamberlain, today.