IIMDA Board Releases 2019 Fall Meeting Agenda
Prince of Wales Hotel, Niagara-on-the-Lake – October 3rd – 5th
Thursday, October 3rd
- Welcome Reception and Dinner
Friday, October 4th
- Welcoming remarks and introductions by the IIMDA Board
- The Challenger Sale “Taking Control of the Customer Conversation”
- Instream RPA Demonstration and Partnership Opportunities
- Can We Stop Calling Everything a Lead – Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Life before Document Management
- Cybersecurity Guest Speaker
- Things That Work
- Company culture – How are you attracting, retaining, and growing top talent in a competitive job environment?
- New markets, applications, or trends – Where have you seen new, replicable, growth?
- Internal processes – What have you done recently to improve the efficiency of your internal operations and what has been the measurable result?
- New software – Has your company adopted any new software that has helped you grow or address an internal challenge?
- Reception and Dinner
Saturday, October 5th
- Updates on membership, financials, and Spring meeting information
- Learn How You Can Enhance Your Current Sales Team with Account Management
- Future Shock:
- RPA for Service Bureaus
- Disruptors – Friend or Foe?
- 5G and the Gig Economy – What Does it Mean for You?